Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween project for CWCDT!

Good Wednesday morning everyone!  We are back with another Cooking With the Cricut design team challenge!  This week, with Halloween looming just a short week away, we are doing a "sweets & treats of Halloween" challenge.  The most exciting part???  Regina from over at The Cutting Cafe is sponsoring us!!!

I made a card using this adorable little "Chick in a Pumpkin Suit" cut file.



















Isn't he SO cute?!  Then on the inside I used one of the stamps from Regina's Halloween All Around Digi Stamp set!  I love all of her digi stamps, they're sooo cute & so inspirational!  In the middle of her circle stamp I used a rubber stamp for the Happy Halloween sentiment.


















Well that's it for my project but make sure you head on over to Cooking With the Cricut to see all the other  awesome design team projects and to participate in the challenge!!!


9 comments:

  1. I love love love that chicky!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is cute! and like BrandiLynn said, the stamp is perfect!
    Gaby CWCDT
    gabycreates.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card:) Love the chicky! I like the inside stamp as well.
    ~Madison (CWCDT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how cute....that ducky is just DUCKY...super cute...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's adorably cute! Love that you did the inside and outside of the card. I need to get in that habit!
    ~Becky~

    ReplyDelete